- (with J. F. Nash, Jr.)(eds.), Open Problems in Mathematics, Springer, 2016 (see: Front Matter) (links: IAS / Notices, AMS / Princeton University News 1 / Princeton Univ. News 2 / Newsletter of the European Mathematical Society: J. F. Nash, Nash Memorial-Princeton, BBC Radio interview).
- (with A. Avila and Y. Sinai)(eds.), Analysis at Large: Dedicated to the Life and Work of Jean Bourgain, Springer, 2022.
- (with N. J. Daras and P. M. Pardalos) Analysis, Cryptography and Information Science, Series on Computers and Operations Research, Vol. 10, World Scientific Publ. Co., 2023.
- (with B. Yang) On Extended Hardy-Hilbert Integral Inequalities and Applications, World Scientific Publ. Co., 2023.
- (with A. Nikeghbali, P. Pardalos, and A. Raigorodskii)(eds.), High Dimensional Optimization and Probability: With a view towards Data Science, Springer, 2022.
- H. Maier, M. Th. Rassias and L. Tóth, Recent Progress on Topics of Ramanujan Sums and Cotangent Sums Associated with the Riemann Hypothesis, Monographs in Number Theory, Vol. 10, World Scientific, 2022.
- Harmonic Analysis and Applications (ed.), Springer, 2021.
- (with V. Gupta), Computation and Approximation, Springer, 2021.
- (with A. Raigorodskii)(eds.) Discrete Mathematics and Applications, Springer, 2020.
- (with N. Anantharaman and A. Nikeghbali)(eds.), Frontiers in Analysis and Probability, Springer, 2020.
- (with D. Breaz)(eds.), Advancements in Complex Analysis - From Theory to Practice, Springer, 2020.
- (with Andrei Raigorodskii)(eds.), Trigonometric Sums and their Applications, Springer, 2020.
- (with B. Yang), On Hilbert-Type and Hardy-Type Integral Inequalities and Applications, Springer, 2019
- (with V. Gupta), Moments of Linear Positive Operators and Approximation, Springer, 2019.
- (with J. Pintz)(eds.), Irregularities in the Distribution of Prime Numbers, Springer, 2018.
- Goldbach's Problem: Selected Topics, (Foreword by Jörg Brüdern and Preda V. Mihăilescu), Springer, 2017.
- (with H. L. Montgomery and A. Nikeghbali)(eds.), Exploring the Riemann Zeta Function: 190 years from Riemann's birth, (Preface by Freeman J. Dyson), Springer, 2017.
- (with C. Pomerance)(eds.), Analytic Number Theory, Springer, 2015.
- (with N. J. Daras)(eds.), Computation, Cryptography, and Network Security, Springer, 2015.
- (with G. V. Milovanović)(eds.), Analytic Number Theory, Approximation Theory and Special Functions, Springer, 2014.
- Problem-Solving and Selected Topics in Number Theory: In the Spirit of the Mathematical Olympiads , Springer, 2011. (Foreword by Preda V. Mihăilescu). Published also by HIT press, China (see here).